Monday 9 November 2015

Descriptive Writing

Room 27 listened to this video- without watching it. We used the words and different music we heard to describe what we felt and what we thought the story was about. We have used some amazing adjectives! 




VJ wrote... 
I closed my eyes and I heard a snake say "Trussssst me!"But I heard sneaky noises from the creepy movie. I heard adventurous music and I felt like it was a dream. I think it was full of mysterious noises. I heard noises that were about nature, animals coming out and the jungle. 

TJ wrote... 
I heard the trees falling down and the animals run through the falling trees. I heard an insidious sound on the movie trailer. The sound was so creepy that I want to hear it again. I think this story is about a Jurassic world.  

Nela wrote...
I think it sounded like a spooky forest with a kingdom and a dragon. The dragon sounded terrifying it breathed fire. There were people in the kingdom and the dragon was frightening them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment